Are you planning to attend…
- A wedding?
- A job interview?
- A promotion into a new position?
- A holiday party (office or other)?
- A vacation?
- A photo shoot?
Are you searching your closet in frustration wondering what to wear for an upcoming event?
Does the thought of figuring out what to wear make you break out in a sweat and head for your sweats?
Do you hate the idea of shopping and spending a fortune on clothes you don’t think you’ll ever wear again?
Do you need help deciding which options work best for your body type and personal style?
Are you planning a photo shoot and need suggestions on looks to “wow”?
Of course, you want to make a great first impression, feel great, and glow with confidence; but how do you do that easily and without breaking the bank or stressing out?
Organizing outfits for special events can be enjoyable and a stress-free process when you follow some simple steps – starting with preparing a couple of weeks in advance. And we will do it together!
As a kid, I enjoyed playing with paper dolls. I would dress them with different outfits and coordinate colors, and paste on hairstyles to go with the outfits. I had a vivid imagination and would pretend they were going to different events and would dress them for special occasions including church, weddings, barbecues, sports events, family events, vacation and Sunday rides. These were all the things I did as a kid so it was easy and fun. I grew up an only child so it occupied my mind with something I loved doing. I would play with them all day and had so much fun since I considered the dolls my friends. This is when I first became interested in clothes and wanted to become a model and travel the world.
Of course, that didn’t happen since my parents were paying the bills. They instructed me to go to school and get a job in a field where I could make money and have financial stability. Needless to say, things have changed; and with everything going on in the world, I’m not sure what field is really stable anymore.
So, now I’m doing what I’ve always wanted to do – helping others make a great first impression!
…And I can help you make this process quick, easy, and FUN!
How can I do that when I don’t even know you?
It’s pretty simple, really. This is what will happen:
I will send you a short survey to get some initial information like:
- What kind of event are you getting ready for?
- Do you know what your WOW colors are?
- What is your personal style?
- Do you know what you want your brand to say about you?
- What is your biggest worry about dressing yourself for the event?
- What is the culture in your organization in which you need to blend?
- And more…
Once you complete and return the survey, we will have a one-hour consultation on how to prepare for the event. We can talk over the phone, SKYPE or Zoom video.
What you will get:
- Quick, customized style tips to help you enhance your style and brand appeal.
- When you send me photos of select outfits in your wardrobe, I will help you coordinate outfits that work for your body type so you can feel confident for the occasion.
- My review of 2 to 3 current wardrobe outfits and recommend how to coordinate them along with what accessories to wear.
- Advice on the right colors to wear based on your photo.
- Coach you on the right outfit style for the image and brand you want to project.
- A shopping list (if needed) to supplement my suggestions and recommendations.
What I will need from you:
- A full body photo and a close-up head shot of you.
- 2 to 3 possible wardrobe outfits that you think will work but you are not sure.
- Photos of accessories you think will go along with the outfits including jewelry, shoes, hats, or others.
- Completion of the survey you receive.
I’ve revamped one of my existing programs so I can offer it to you at a reduced introductory price of $49.99 (regularly $299).
<< REGISTER NOW!! >>
This service is for you if you want:
- A quick and easy solution to take the hassle out of getting dressed and looking your best.
- To eliminate frustration and time spent trying to figure out challenging style dilemmas on your own.
- The confidence in knowing you’re appropriately dressed for the occasion and that you look and FEEL GOOD!
- To have FUN as you prepare for your big event!
After I receive your survey and we have our personal conversation, I will send you your own personal color swatches based on the photo you send me and our conversation. You can use this swatch whenever you’re ready to shop and want to be sure you are choosing the right colors for YOU! (Value $30).
I look forward to working with you!
P.S. – With back to school activities and getting ready for winter fashions, I’m not sure how long I’ll be able to offer this service, so I have an extra special bonus for signing up TODAY!
Extra Special Bonus
You will receive one 15-minute follow-up session three days after your event to find out how it went – how did you feel in your outfit? What did you like? What will you change? How are you going to prepare for your next event?
Your Branding and Personal Style Host:
Brenda Ferguson Hodges is an image and brand consultant at First Impressions Matter. She is a Certified Image Consultant and specializes in how wardrobe and style can impact your professional success. She is the author of Inside Job Interviews; Secrets to Doing Everything Right…so You’re Hired!
As a contributor to Forbes, The San Francisco Examiner, Comcast News and the California Job Journal, she is dedicated to helping women tap into your own unique style, boost your confidence, and feel good about you.
A former Human Resources leader for over 25 years at such companies as University of California, Berkeley, Lucas Film, Kaiser Permanente and Genetech, Brenda understands the hiring process and what it takes to get the job, sell the pitch or win the presentation. She also found out how critical it is to make a positive first impression in order to win the position. Hiring managers need to visually see you in the position, which means you need to look the part. She noticed how this was missing and she has made it her lifework to help people create the visual.
For more information, contact:
Email: info@FirstImpressionsMatter.com Telephone: (707) 648-7991