Brenda Ferguson Hodges is a Certified Image Consultant, teaching women over 50 how your brand, wardrobe, and style can impact your business and career success. She helps each client tap into their own personal unique style. Brenda understands how having a positive self-image can boost you to go after life’s opportunities and feel good about yourself.
To learn more about Brenda, you can go to our About page.
Media includes: KCAA radio, Vallejo Times Herald, Sun-Reporter, The Globe Newspapers and Employment Job Journal. Examiner.com, Forbes.com
Television Media: Comcast Local Edition and Turner Network
- Forbes.com, “10 Tips On How To Dress For Your Next Job Interview”
- Radio KCAA Loma Linda, California interview with Jesse Torres – 5 Steps to aSuccessful Interview
- Comcast Career Coaching Clinic for Employees
- The Women in Cable Telecommunications
- Empowerment Women’s Conference
- Sister CEO Boot Camp for Women
- Comcast TV Show
- Turner Network TV
Click on the titles below to download. For any questions, please contact email@example.com.